• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Toast 10 Titanium version 10.0.6

robinson_galera

Question

Is there any issues with the update? How will i revert back to the previous version 10.0.5 / 10.0.4. :)

Have you encountered issues using the new version?

Does anyone knows how to revert back my Toast 10.0.6 to 10.0.5 / 10.0.4 ? If you have any suggestions it will be appreciated....thanks in advance

Edited by robinson_galera

3 answers to this question

Rename your existent applications folder to something like Toast 10.0.5(4) first. Then download and install your new version normally. You will then have both verwsions in your applications. Eventually you can delete the one you no longer need.

Have you encountered issues using the new version?

I've just spotted a few eyeball openers; Drop a few 'readme.txt' files on the Desktop and then either use the 'Services' menu or drop them on the Toast icon to send them to Toast. Toast 10.06 tries to import each readme as a video file. Now - something different get at least 2 .dmg files and drop them on Toast. This one is interesting as Toast opens and adds the files to a data disc (as it should). It then adds nearly 4.1 Mb of other files to your disc. I'm pretty sure that this didn't happen before?