videowave 12 hangs

rags248

Question

I am running a new hp quad 8 gig ram, tb hard disk, windows 7 home. I am creating a slide show and when I go to mydvd to burn and I try to chnage the menu style it hangs and becomes unresponsive. It is still using some cpu. I have done a repair and an uninstall and clean reinstall from disk. no luck. any ideas????

Oh I am using creator 10 pro

3 answers to this question

I am running a new hp quad 8 gig ram, tb hard disk, windows 7 home. I am creating a slide show and when I go to mydvd to burn and I try to chnage the menu style it hangs and becomes unresponsive. It is still using some cpu. I have done a repair and an uninstall and clean reinstall from disk. no luck. any ideas????

Oh I am using creator 10 pro

Is that Creator 2010, if so call it by the correct name please. See there is a Easy Media Creator 10 three versions back, gets confusing!

How much CPU is it using when you see the hang, your looking in task manager, performance tab?

Could you list your video card and driver version?

Have you ever applied SP2, here... http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=61485

You are following the clean uninstall reinstall # 12 or # 13 in my signature for your operating system?

cd

Is that Creator 2010, if so call it by the correct name please. See there is a Easy Media Creator 10 three versions back, gets confusing!

How much CPU is it using when you see the hang, your looking in task manager, performance tab?

Could you list your video card and driver version?

Have you ever applied SP2, here... http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=61485

You are following the clean uninstall reinstall # 12 or # 13 in my signature for your operating system?

cd

How did roxio manage to make creator 2010 pro so amazingly slow and cumbersome??? I should be able to just install 1 time and not have tdo repairs and "clean" installs. I have used this on 2 different quad machine with plentty of ram and different video cards and it is fruatrating. Does anyone know of a similiar product that works? I have been using roxio since version 5.