• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

T o o S l ow - U n r e s p o n s i v e

Philip Agur

Question

Running on HP HDX 18 under Win 7 Pro 64.

I just poped the celophane and installed. I waited through the update cycle and then load 4 1080 clips from my 7D into the timeline.

When I hit play I see the frames displayed freeze up in less than a second while the sound continues. If I hit pause it's unresponsive and plays on for servel more seconds before stoping.

Windows plays the clips fine.

Obvious this is unuseable, is there a fix or is this just a loss?

1 answer to this question

Running on HP HDX 18 under Win 7 Pro 64.

I just poped the celophane and installed. I waited through the update cycle and then load 4 1080 clips from my 7D into the timeline.

When I hit play I see the frames displayed freeze up in less than a second while the sound continues. If I hit pause it's unresponsive and plays on for servel more seconds before stoping.

Windows plays the clips fine.

Obvious this is unuseable, is there a fix or is this just a loss?

7D ? I imagine that is a camera or camcorder? What format are the files.

What application are you using to play the clips? If CinePlayer, click on the tool and turn off the video acceleration. If you are talking about Video Wave. How long are the clips, what format and how long are you waiting before you start playing the clips? Go to the top menu in Video Wave, select tools options and then put a dot next to software render. try again.

Update to Creator 2010 SP2.

Also go to the HP site and make sure you have the latest drivers fr the computer. It is new to you but does not necessarily mean that the newest drivers are installed.