• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

scenes detected but video has short glitch 2 sec. into each scene

speel

Question

Video captured and scenes detected OK. In storyboard preview window about 1 second into each scene video & audio stutters for about 2 seconds then OK.

It looks a minor prob. on storyboard preview but when *.avi produced, tansferred to camera and played thro' TV glitch is horrible (or on Win media player).

New to creator 2010. Used Video wave, 4and 7 for 9 years.

Help please

3 answers to this question

Video captured and scenes detected OK. In storyboard preview window about 1 second into each scene video & audio stutters for about 2 seconds then OK.

It looks a minor prob. on storyboard preview but when *.avi produced, tansferred to camera and played thro' TV glitch is horrible (or on Win media player).

Help please

The preview is not a good represenation of what the final product looks like.

That being said, could you please explain exactly what you want to do and what you are doing.

What are you capturing from? How are you capturing? Try this when you are capturing: Turn on the device and immediately pause it (rewind as necessary) but keep it on pause. Start the capture program and wait 1-2 seconds then press play on the device. You can trim off that first couple of seconds in Video Wave.

Are you also saying that you are doing some editing and then transferring that edited video back to a video tape.? I'm not quite sure that is what you meant.

Help please

I have captured video from mini DV tape in CamcorderDCR HC96E (Pal version for Europe).

Scenes were detected automatically.

Selected scenes placed in storyboard, some clipped, some text added to clips, some transitions added.

rendered as *.avi file and transferred to tape on camcorder.

Another time just put detected scenes on storyboard -no editing - still the shuderring at the start of the scenes.

I cold trim off the first 2 secs of each scene but I work with hundreds of scenes (wild life photography) so would take ages

I want to get rid of the stutters which are horrible viewed at tv size. Did not have this problem with Videowave 7.

Thanks for your reply.