burning CD's And DVD's

mrwiz2rd9silkman

Question

I've having problems with burning audio and making Data backup disc from the program and my disc come up with not burning all the way I get that there was an error with the disc just about everytime I use this program. Is there any conflicts with any other program Known to this group. Please reply Back Thank you.

I have Nero 6 and roxio basic 7 and Plextor 716a DVD, Yamaha Crw 2200E CDR

Here is the Error Code: I Get

Px.dll: 2.7.40.500

PxAFS.DLL: 1.0.0.1

pxdrv.dll: 1.1.70.0

PxMas.dll: 2.7.40.500

PxSFS.DLL: 2.7.40.500

PxWave.dll: 2.7.40.500

pxwma.dll: 1.0.0.3

3 answers to this question

So you have 3 different burning programs?Make sure that you don't have more than 1 instance of packet writing (Drag to Disk,Direct CD or InCD) installed.If you do uninstall them till you only have 1 then see what happens.Those files all have to do with burning engines so it looks like there may be a conflict between all the different programs.

I Remove InCD Today Then I tried To burn a cd and got the same error as before then I tried burning another cd with Roxio Basic 7 That came with My Plextor 716A-DVDR and had to problem with the same data. :)

The version 7 that you have is probably an OEM version if you got it with your drive.It should be possible to have V7 and V8 on your machine at the same time as long as you don't try and have Drag to Disc installed from both versions.It's possible that something in the OEM version is having an effect on V8.Just on a chance try and run this:

http://patches.sonic.com/PX/pxengine1_08_34a.exe

So you have 3 different burning programs?Make sure that you don't have more than 1 instance of packet writing (Drag to Disk,Direct CD or InCD) installed.If you do uninstall them till you only have 1 then see what happens.Those files all have to do with burning engines so it looks like there may be a conflict between all the different programs.

Archived