• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Project Setting DVD

canitazz

Question

I just upgraded to Roxio Creater 8 Deluxe version from Roxio Creater 7.5 Deluxe version. I'm currently working on a DVD for one of our clients and it has not been an easy ride with the new version. I know it has to be something simple that I am overlooking (usually that is the case).

1. I can't seem to save my custome menu style. Once I save it and come back it goes back to the menu I replaced and my menu bottons are not the way I custom them to look.

2. I have two movies on this DVD and when I play the first movie it goes back to the menu instead of going on to the next movie. In Roxio Creator 7.5 I was able to go set this in project setting having it go the next title instead of back to the menu. Can someone tell me where I can find this feature in Roxio 8.

6 answers to this question

#1, I'm not sure. Are you savng the MyDVD project file, too? Or just trying to save a custom 'style'?

2. I have two movies on this DVD and when I play the first movie it goes back to the menu instead of going on to the next movie.
Sorry this feature is only available in the DELUXE version.

#1, I'm not sure. Are you savng the MyDVD project file, too? Or just trying to save a custom 'style'?

Sorry this feature is only available in the DELUXE version.

Yes I do save MyDVD project file and when I return it's not what I saved. I do have the deluxe version of Roxio.

In the Deluxe version, open your project.

Select a thumbnail

Click on VIEW / SETTINGS

Then select which video you want to view after playing under LINK.

Don't think I can help with #1.

Thank you very very much...I appreciate your help. I think I might of figure out #1. I clicked on validate project after that I have not had the problem. Maybe that was the problem...so far it seems to work...

I've never used the 'validate project' feature. Good thing to know. Thanks for letting us know.

Were you able to view the Settings? Hope that helped.

Yes it helped I was able to view the setting and it worked...I feel better now...I'm able to meet my deadline....thank you.

Archived