bjast

Changing Email Address

I'm trying to change my email address for my forum login, but I keep getting an Registration Code error even though I entered the registration code exactly as it is shown.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks

I'm trying to change my email address for my forum login, but I keep getting an Registration Code error even though I entered the registration code exactly as it is shown.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks

I'm sure that Roxio is aware and is working on that problem. What browser are you using?

By the way, why did you post in the Venue and Qflix section of the forum. These are two very specific programs having to do with video downloads.

Edited by sknis

This is happening in multiple browsers, such as Firefox and Safari. Is there a way around this, as Roxio doesn't seem to be fixing this issue, and changing an email address shouldn't be this challenging.

Thanks for your assistance.

This is happening in multiple browsers, such as Firefox and Safari. Is there a way around this, as Roxio doesn't seem to be fixing this issue, and changing an email address shouldn't be this challenging.

I agree. Perhaps a couple more weeks.

I entered the registration code exactly as it is shown.

Don't post it "registration code" what is it, and where are you entering it exactly?

How does that have anything to do with your email address?

Have you tried changing it this way?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...mp;#entry314044

cd

Thanks for the detailed info on how to change my email address. I followed it exactly, and it worked well up to a point. But from the point where I got the following email:

"To start the process for resetting the email and password for your Roxio account, please click the link below"

It all went wrong. it basically put me in a continual loop of editing my email address, and then re-logging in and getting another email - the same as above. But nothing has changed. My email address has still not been updated.

Challenging ...

Thanks for the detailed info on how to change my email address. I followed it exactly, and it worked well up to a point. But from the point where I got the following email:

"To start the process for resetting the email and password for your Roxio account, please click the link below"

It all went wrong. it basically put me in a continual loop of editing my email address, and then re-logging in and getting another email - the same as above. But nothing has changed. My email address has still not been updated.

Challenging ...

bjast,

Thanks for trying it that way and reporting it failed, sorry about the disappointment!

I'll send this on to Roxio..

Thanks again, cd

Challenging ...

It sounds like possibly a browser setting, either a pop-up blocker, or document.referer (sic) disabled. I know I had a similar problem once because I had the page referer option turned off in Opera, and Roxio's page was looking to make sure I was coming from the "previous" page before it would let me go on. It's not a common thing to fiddle with, so that may not be your issue.

Please PM me the e-mail address that you'd like to have it changed to.

Indeed, we are aware fo the problem and working with Invision to better sync the Roxio My Account login details with the Invision login details.

Thanks for your patience!

Jon