• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Need to remove Roxio, Inc. - Basic DVD Home Page Version 7.1.0.95

goldpony

Question

I have a Roxio, Inc. - Basic DVD Home Page Version 7.1.0.95. I installed in my Window Vista which I should have known it wouldn't be compatible to it since it was only for Window XP. I've tried un-install it but only did part of it. I'm still getting message pop up that I need to reinstall it. I found this Roxio Zap free download but I can't seem to down load it so I can completely remove the Roxio, Inc. - Basic DVD Home Page Version 7.1.0.95 software. Can anyone help??

Thank

goldpony

12 answers to this question

You were told, well over a year ago, that EMC 7 would not work with Vista. You can try the following the directions in this link to get rid of it:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...kb;en-us;290301

And do come back, and let us know whether or not you get squared away.

Edited by grandpabruce

It works on my side but not on my husband's. This computer has 3 user. How do I get the wanted to reinstall Roxio on my husband's side??

I surely appreciate your help.

Thanks

Lauria

Lauria, Please revise the sentence I bolded so that we can understand it.

Now I resent that statement ! :P I speak perfect English but my Texan is not that good, y'all.

German 'wollen' can be read as to want, to intend, to need - among others.

I suspect Spanish can have similar ambiguities.

Because the Normans conquered Britian and imposed Norman French, which was integrated into Anglo-Saxon, English is capable of being much more precise than other languages - and a great deal harder coming from another language.

Lynn

Edited by lynn98109

"wollen", where did that come from? I don't see it in the thread.

Have someone sign in as the administrator and use the uninstaller. That should remove it in all identities.

"Wollen" is a potential back-translation of 'wanted' in

How do I get the wanted to reinstall Roxio on my husband's side??

It probably is not from German, that's not the only language a google translation could do that with ...

I agree with your suggestion to have someone sign in as an adminstrator and use the uninstaller.

Lynn

Sorry, I got in the hurry..

I meant to say "How do I remove software or information that kept popping up to "reinstall" Roxio software in the other user or my husband's side??

Perhaps you missed it. Who is the administrator? Have that person sign in and remove the application. If they can't find it, download and run Microsoft Installer Clean Up utility and remove it using that. The link gives program that it was intended for but it will remove this program also.

Perhaps you missed it. Who is the administrator? Have that person sign in and remove the application. If they can't find it, download and run Microsoft Installer Clean Up utility and remove it using that. The link gives program that it was intended for but it will remove this program also.

I'm the administrator. I'll try using the Microsoft Installer Clean up and see if it'll work

Thank,

Lauria