• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Capture Video

jerrym

I just received a new Dell desktop with Roxio Creator 9 factory downloaded. As soon as I click on the Capture Video icon I get a message that my screen resolution is set too low. My screen is set to 1920X1080 and 64 bit. I have tried lowering my resolution but I still get the same message.

I have not connected my camera yet, I am just trying to familiarize myself with the program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just received a new Dell desktop with Roxio Creator 9 factory downloaded. As soon as I click on the Capture Video icon I get a message that my screen resolution is set too low. My screen is set to 1920X1080 and 64 bit. I have tried lowering my resolution but I still get the same message.

I have not connected my camera yet, I am just trying to familiarize myself with the program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is the program Easy Media Creator 9, or is it Creator 2009? What OS are you running? 64 bit screen resolution?

Windows 7, 64 bit, Roxio Creator Premier SD 10.3

thanks

That is a Dell OEM [Original Equipment Mfgr] Version, which may have some portions disabled relative to the full Version. (The fact it came pre-loaded is also a good hint it is an OEM Version.)

You might also try Dell's discussion Forums -

en.community.dell.com/forums/

Lynn