• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Creator 9 printing label problem

doxydad1

Question

Please help, I am stumped. I have a new printer, and the Roxio creator 9 will not allow disc labels to print. I can build them, add pictures, titling, etc...then the OK button remains gray when I want to print the label, rendering me unable to print the label.

. Other than that, no other obvious issues with the new printer, so that's not the problem.

Also, I had to reset the default printer, but that does not want to accept the replacement printer. I need to use this Creator 9 program for editing music and labeling discs. The printer works fine, so it has to be something that I am NOT doing with the Roxio Creator 9. Now it will only edit music. What can I do? HELP!!

I also have re-downloaded the Roxio disc and that did nothing to change whatever is wrong.

Edited by doxydad1

1 answer to this question

Please help, I am stumped. I have a new printer, and the Roxio creator 9 will not allow disc labels to print. I can build them, add pictures, titling, etc...then the OK button remains gray when I want to print the label, rendering me unable to print the label.

. Other than that, no other obvious issues with the new printer, so that's not the problem.

Also, I had to reset the default printer, but that does not want to accept the replacement printer. I need to use this Creator 9 program for editing music and labeling discs. The printer works fine, so it has to be something that I am NOT doing with the Roxio Creator 9. Now it will only edit music. What can I do? HELP!!

I also have re-downloaded the Roxio disc and that did nothing to change whatever is wrong.

And the brand name of your printer is?????

Here is a possible workaround for your printer, if it is a HP:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?showtopic=14862