• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photoshow not airing on TV

cheektowaga22

Question

I have Time Warner Cable in the Western NY area. I've had the ability to make photoshows and air them on channels 1001, 1002, and 1003. I received and e-mail stating it would aired beginning on February 9th. When I tuned in to the channel, I got an error message on those channels stating service unavailable with error 1205. I set up a ticket, but whoever is answering the ticket is completely clueless. We were always able to watch other photoshow submitted, and cannot anymore. The Roxio customer care people don't seem to know what's going on. One e-mail I received stated: "As stated in the email you received, the show would be aired on the 9th of February, this would be normal that you receive this error message as it is yet to be shown on the mentioned date."

Now, I might not be the smartest person on this earth, but I do know that today is the 17th of February and that means that the 9th has already come and gone. :blink:

Is anyone out there able to help me get through to these Roxio "geniuses" that the service is broke?

Thanks

Deb

1 answer to this question

I have Time Warner Cable in the Western NY area. I've had the ability to make photoshows and air them on channels 1001, 1002, and 1003. I received and e-mail stating it would aired beginning on February 9th. When I tuned in to the channel, I got an error message on those channels stating service unavailable with error 1205. I set up a ticket, but whoever is answering the ticket is completely clueless. We were always able to watch other photoshow submitted, and cannot anymore. The Roxio customer care people don't seem to know what's going on. One e-mail I received stated: "As stated in the email you received, the show would be aired on the 9th of February, this would be normal that you receive this error message as it is yet to be shown on the mentioned date."

Now, I might not be the smartest person on this earth, but I do know that today is the 17th of February and that means that the 9th has already come and gone. :blink:

Is anyone out there able to help me get through to these Roxio "geniuses" that the service is broke?

Thanks

Deb

Several quick questions, did you use any copyright protected music? Did you call Time Warner about the error code? Since you have done it before I'm sure you are following the correct procedure but perhaps something has changed with Time Warner, Did you double check the submission guidelines?

Did you use the Photo Show support telephone or live chat? Is is not the same as Roxio support; no need to send in a ticket. They are available 24 hours a day and on weekends. Also, you can post here under comments.

Be nice !

Edited by sknis