• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio My DVD Creator Plus Issue

shuttlecommander

Question

I recently uninstalled MSN explorer and when I went and clicked 'Burn CDs and DVD's' icon the program starts and then sits there and does nothing and after I go to windows task mananger to stop it, the computer won't work properly.(I try to open another program and and they don't start up; any program I try to open.) How the heck are these programs even related!-this is so stupid! I had to uninstall MY DVD plus, clean the registry and reinstall MSN Explorer and then reinstall MY DVD plus and it worked fine. One time I remember I uninstalled MSN messenger and the same issues happened.

My point is: how come MY DVD plus will not work and screw up the rest of the computer if MSN Messenger and MSN Explorer are not installed-this is so stupid!-these programs are not related to each other at all!-MY DVD plus SHOULD NOT depend on these programs to work properly!

my apologies I was blowing of some steam, but please consider what I am saying.

Edited by shuttlecommander

1 answer to this question

I recently uninstalled MSN explorer and when I went and clicked 'Burn CDs and DVD's' icon the program starts and then sits there and does nothing and after I go to windows task mananger to stop it, the computer won't work properly.(I try to open another program and and they don't start up; any program I try to open.) How the heck are these programs even related!-this is so stupid! I had to uninstall MY DVD plus, clean the registry and reinstall MSN Explorer and then reinstall MY DVD plus and it worked fine. One time I remember I uninstalled MSN messenger and the same issues happened.

My point is: how come MY DVD plus will not work and screw up the rest of the computer if MSN Messenger and MSN Explorer are not installed-this is so stupid!-these programs are not related to each other at all!-MY DVD plus SHOULD NOT depend on these programs to work properly!

my apologies I was blowing of some steam, but please consider what I am saying.

Contact Microsoft, and ask them.