• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
:) 2010

Problem With Creator 2009 Photo Slideshow

Question

I am trying to make a photo slideshow of a holiday.

All the photos imported without problems and can be viewed on screen. However, when I view a preview of the whole slideshow with music and transitions, some black out. It appears to be a random selection. None of the pictures have been moved from their original location/deleted since being imported. please help!

5 answers to this question

I am trying to make a photo slideshow of a holiday.

All the photos imported without problems and can be viewed on screen. However, when I view a preview of the whole slideshow with music and transitions, some black out. It appears to be a random selection. None of the pictures have been moved from their original location/deleted since being imported. please help!

Are you using the Slide Show Assistant or Make DVD? Don't. Use Video Wave. When that opens, go to the top menu, select tools, options and put the dot near software. Try again.

Update your video card drivers from the manufacturer.

Please post your computer specs.

Edited by sknis

Are you using the Slide Show Assistant or Make DVD? Don't. Use Video Wave. When that opens, go to the top menu, select tools, options and put the dot near software. Try again.

Update your video card drivers from the manufacturer.

Please post your computer specs.

I was using Slideshow assistant. Is video wave accessible through Creator 2009? I cant find how to get into it.

My computer is a notebook - compaq/hp bought late last year with windows xp.

I was using Slideshow assistant. Is video wave accessible through Creator 2009? I cant find how to get into it.

My computer is a notebook - compaq/hp bought late last year with windows xp.

Click on the Edit Video - Advanced, button. That will open VideoWave.

Some Roxio programmer, who never actually used the software, thought that it would be a good thing to do....hide the real name of the program. :blink::blink::angry::angry::angry:

Yes, but the guy that changed the names was not smart enough to change the names in Windows-Start-Programs-Creator 2009-Applications listing. :lol:

Edited by sknis

Yes, but the guy that changed the names was not smart enough to change the names in Windows-Start-Programs-Creator 2009-Applications listing. :lol:

LOL! Maybe he/she didn't know that the programs would show up in the Start-Programs, too. :)