MyDVD - Videowave crashes everytime...

wltb

Question

Hello,

Everytime I try to work on my recent vacation DVD, Videowave will crash (stop responding) randomly. Whats worse, I constantly save the work to avoid losing changes which always worked with previous versions, but to add insult to injury, when I load my project again after the crash, I don't have any of the videos I saved.

I'm working directly with *.m2ts files. I have used two workstations XPS Vista Ultimate SP1 32 bit, Intel Core duo 2.00GHz, 2gb RAM, plenty of free disk space (100gbs+), NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 7900. Also a new Alienware M17x Windows 7 64 bit, Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 2.8GHz , 4gb RAM, plenty of disk space and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 260M.

For both workstations I store my *.m2ts files in a G-RAID device (esata for speed).

Not sure what else to provide, everything starts out good, I can see the video, edit, etc. etc. and at some point it just **** stops working. I also have recent video drivers for both.

Any ideas? Why can't ROXIO write software that handles errors, the only reason why I continue torturing my self with this program its because 2010 pro seems to have what I need, but maybe it is time to buy something stable that lets you work.

:angry:

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet