MyDVD 9

Angelito

Question

I have recently imported (i.e. using "Capture/Import" command) a video file using Roxio MyDVD 9 to my laptop. Right after the video was transferred, it gave me a message that reads:

"One or more of the files contains AC3 audio which is not supported in this version of the product. The audio will be replaced by silence. Please see the home page for how to upgrade to a version with AC3 support".

The video was transferred but it doesn't have any sound. Does any one know which version of MyDVD supports AC3 audio?

1 answer to this question

I have recently imported (i.e. using "Capture/Import" command) a video file using Roxio MyDVD 9 to my laptop. Right after the video was transferred, it gave me a message that reads:

"One or more of the files contains AC3 audio which is not supported in this version of the product. The audio will be replaced by silence. Please see the home page for how to upgrade to a version with AC3 support".

The video was transferred but it doesn't have any sound. Does any one know which version of MyDVD supports AC3 audio?

Any of the Retail ones purchased online from Roxio or from a retail store will support AC3. Usually the ones that do not are the stripped down OEM versions that come with pc's or drives.