• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

roxio photo show

dcc

Question

first time creating a photo show. finally finished and clicked "share" , then burn to dvd. It seems as though all should be working , the window says "processing" 1 of 3 steps. 0%. So, nothing is happening . I let this go all day long! still, nothing. how do i complete this last step?why is it not doing what it appears to be doing?

5 answers to this question

first time creating a photo show. finally finished and clicked "share" , then burn to dvd. It seems as though all should be working , the window says "processing" 1 of 3 steps. 0%. So, nothing is happening . I let this go all day long! still, nothing. how do i complete this last step?why is it not doing what it appears to be doing?

It is a bug for some people including me. You may want to consider uploading the show to the web and then having them create a mp4 file. You can then download that and burn that to a disc for playing on a computer. Do you have any other DVD burning software so you can put that file on a DVD to play on your DVD player?

It is a bug for some people including me. You may want to consider uploading the show to the web and then having them create a mp4 file. You can then download that and burn that to a disc for playing on a computer. Do you have any other DVD burning software so you can put that file on a DVD to play on your DVD player?

I am having the same problem, why would I want to download to the web??? All I need to do is burn my

photoshow to a DVD as I did with my old programme???

I am having the same problem, why would I want to download to the web??? All I need to do is burn my

photoshow to a DVD as I did with my old programme???

You read what you wanted to read. :angry: It was a temporary work around for some who were having problems.

Update Photo Show 6 to the latest build; the issue was repaired. If you do not have Roxio's Photo Show 6, download it from your member's page and then it will update. If you have a different Photo Show, you may be out of luck.

By your use of "programme", I gather that you are not in the US so you can use their live chat to get your problem fixed if the new build did not fix the problem. Go here. Tye are open until midnight US time so that should cover your time zone.