• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

help with combining videowaves

mmisgh@yahoo.com

Question

5 answers to this question

? My box just says roxio easy media creator suite 8. says it integrates over 25 software products.

No problem doing what you want with that version. I suggest the tutorial to help you get started but it's a simple process.

No problem doing what you want with that version. I suggest the tutorial to help you get started but it's a simple process.

ok, I tried the tutorial and I am trying to find info in the manual, but that is all basics and I understand it, I can't seem to find step by step how to make this one under myDvd or videowave.

In VideoWave, output each of the projects to mpg2 for DVD better quality so that you have 3 (or more) separate mpg2 files.

In MyDVD, when you go to add the movies select them all at the same time and in the order you want them played. The program will merge the files and you will only have one button.

You cannot do the above with the projects directly; they must be in mpg2 format.

This is not all bad since when you go to burn, the "movies" will be in the desired format so rendering and burning to iso file (or disc) will go quickly. You will see a gray swirled pattern in the rendering preview window.

ok, I tried the tutorial and I am trying to find info in the manual, but that is all basics and I understand it, I can't seem to find step by step how to make this one under myDvd or videowave.

Hello again! I have 3 video wave projects that I want to combine to make one dvd movie. When I select them to make a dvd, they come up as 3 seperate buttons. Is it possible to combine them as one? I have easy media creator 8. Thanks

You can use Videowave and combine them to output to a dvd. What version of EMC 8 do you have?

Archived