• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

fny139

Printer Calibration Label Creator

Question

Everytime I try to calibrate my printer the letters do not overlap the circle. If I try to select the closest letter and calibrate it multiple times it never changes. Help Me Please

2 answers to this question

Everytime I try to calibrate my printer the letters do not overlap the circle. If I try to select the closest letter and calibrate it multiple times it never changes. Help Me Please

Unfortunately, you're not the only one that's seen this, and unfortunately, the process is not iterative, that is, when you run it, it always starts with no offsets, not from whatever it might have calculated the previous time. In fact, I have that problem on a Tektronix Phaser 850 printer, an Epson 880, an Epson R200, and an HP laser printer. By fiddling with the offsets manually, I've been able to get it pretty close to centered on the labels I was using, but anymore, I buy printable discs, and use the labelling utility that came with my Epson R200 to print on the CDs.

Don't know if we'll get this one fixed or not. :)

Unfortunately, you're not the only one that's seen this, and unfortunately, the process is not iterative, that is, when you run it, it always starts with no offsets, not from whatever it might have calculated the previous time. In fact, I have that problem on a Tektronix Phaser 850 printer, an Epson 880, an Epson R200, and an HP laser printer. By fiddling with the offsets manually, I've been able to get it pretty close to centered on the labels I was using, but anymore, I buy printable discs, and use the labelling utility that came with my Epson R200 to print on the CDs.

Don't know if we'll get this one fixed or not. :)

I use an HP LaserJet IIP plus laserprinter (and that is some 15 years old but it still works), and I do not have this problem at all.