• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

EMC lockup when trying to add video files to MyDVD

bghrly

Question

5 answers to this question

New here, and really need help. Installed EMC 8.0 and cannot use it, it locksup when I try to add video files. If I cannot get it to work I may have to go back to Nero 7. :)

Thanks for any help.

We definitely need more info from you, specifically, your computers specs. What type of files are you adding? Does EVERY file type do this or just the one file only? Have you updated your video card drivers?

We definitely need more info from you, specifically, your computers specs. What type of files are you adding? Does EVERY file type do this or just the one file only? Have you updated your video card drivers?

HP Laptop, AMD Sempron 3200, 512 mb memory, ATI Radeon Mobile video w updated drivers. Trying to add mpeg2 files, locks up on any file. Cannot use any DVD component.

HP Laptop, AMD Sempron 3200, 512 mb memory, ATI Radeon Mobile video w updated drivers. Trying to add mpeg2 files, locks up on any file. Cannot use any DVD component.

Do these files play fine in Windows Media Player and do they import ok in Windows Movie Maker?

They work fine in any video player.

My only other suggestion is to see if Videowave will import them. If not, then it does appear to be a problem with EMC. I guess you can try a repair install to see if that will fix any problems but as I don't see that working, you might need to do an uninstall and a complete re-install.

Archived