• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

NTSC vs PAL

konabrad

Question

I was recently asked if I could produce a project that could be burned to a DVD in PAL format for export. My answer was that I think I did this on an eariler version (7.5) years back, but can not seem to find anything in this version (2009) mentioneing PAL.

Can anyone refresh my memory? Has the feature been removed? Or was I just dreaming!

Edited by konabrad

5 answers to this question

Hi Jim:

I have Roxio Creator 2009 that came with my Dell Inspiron 13 using Windows 7 Home Premium. So where or how do you 'set it up' to burn to PAL format. It's on Windows 7 DVD Maker but I won't work in ANY DVD player so now I'm trying to burn it into PAL usiing Roxio.

Yes it is there:post-39730-1267537638.jpg

At least if set to PAL there will be no question and MyDVD also sets to Region 0 so they should play anywhere.

Isee your 'project settings' page but what comand do I click on?: File, Tools, View, ??? or does a 'command' come up just before I burn it?

Hi Jim:

I have Roxio Creator 2009 that came with my Dell Inspiron 13 using Windows 7 Home Premium. So where or how do you 'set it up' to burn to PAL format. It's on Windows 7 DVD Maker but I won't work in ANY DVD player so now I'm trying to burn it into PAL usiing Roxio.

Sorry but Creator 2009 will not work with Windows 7.

If it was supplied by Dell you should contact them and ask why they supplied a suite that is NOT certified for use with that operating system