Roxio support or lack thereof

Kulord

Question

On February 28, 2010 I opened ticket number 907224 regarding a burning issue with respect to the menu system not working. On that same day I received a request from Roxio asking me to update you with specific information within the next five business days. I provided Roxio it with all of the information they requested on March 2, 2010. On March 6 receive an e-mail notification from Roxio support telling me they have closed the ticket. No resolution was given, they seem to ignore the fact that I did in fact respond to their request for additional information and totally ignored the issue. Is this the kind of support we've come to expect from Roxio? I'm afraid it is perhaps I should be looking elsewhere for my CD and DVD burning needs. I'm hoping they read this and decide to do something about the ticket they arbitrarily close.

5 answers to this question

On February 28, 2010 I opened ticket number 907224 regarding a burning issue with respect to the menu system not working. On that same day I received a request from Roxio asking me to update you with specific information within the next five business days. I provided Roxio it with all of the information they requested on March 2, 2010. On March 6 receive an e-mail notification from Roxio support telling me they have closed the ticket. No resolution was given, they seem to ignore the fact that I did in fact respond to their request for additional information and totally ignored the issue. Is this the kind of support we've come to expect from Roxio? I'm afraid it is perhaps I should be looking elsewhere for my CD and DVD burning needs. I'm hoping they read this and decide to do something about the ticket they arbitrarily close.

•Telephone Support: Free for Creator 2010 customers during normal business hours* at 877-793-7471 (North America only).

*Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST.

cd

It sounds like you are under the mis-impression you are addressing Roxio on these Forums. The people who answer questions are simply individuals who have bought the software and try to help others. Roxio staff rarely come by, and when they do they can be identified by the Roxio logo by their name.

Why not give the details what your problem is (we have ABSOLUTELY no way of looking at the ticket) and maybe someone can help you.

Lynn

It sounds like you are under the mis-impression you are addressing Roxio on these Forums. The people who answer questions are simply individuals who have bought the software and try to help others. Roxio staff rarely come by, and when they do they can be identified by the Roxio logo by their name.

Why not give the details what your problem is (we have ABSOLUTELY no way of looking at the ticket) and maybe someone can help you.

Lynn

Are you actually running Creator 2010 now and giving advice?

cd

Lynn

Are you actually running Creator 2010 now and giving advice?

cd

You never answered the question...

cd

Hi Kulord -

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with our service and support.

We automatically close tickets in 5 days if there is no response to an agent's reply to free them up to answer other tickets without worrying about checking in on older tickets. Your ticket has the option for you to re-open it at any time to update it.

However, I will look into the matter first thing tomorrow during normal business hours to see where any failures may have occurred and see to it that your issue addressed.

Thanks,

Jon