creator 2010 and win 7

bigboy34

Question

:D I was using creator 2009 on winxp when I got a new laptop with win7 and tried using roxio 2009 I got a msg stated: will not support res lower 1024 x 768 later I found 2010 was compatible so i got it and installed the program but no icon appear on my desktop nor the prgram was listed, so I thought run setup again but this time I got an internal error 2753 cpmonitor.exe.0df9f8f7_c930_457d_a621_bdd6990e3a9a7 (whew) I thought ok I'll just uninstall it and start orve but when i tried uninstalling it I got an error code 04c7 :angry2: so I emailed roxio support only to get a response reading back to me the same problem I sent. Well, does anybody know of this problem? what is the solution? .

3 answers to this question

:angry2: I solved the problem - no support what so sever from Sonic on this product. What's the fix - try to remove the garbage from your computer and return it to the store. I got one error fixed then received a Code 000D. Removed everything from the harddrive - reformatted the hard drive - reloaded a clean install of Windows 7, first software to load was creator 2010 and still received the Code 000D.

This use to be good software and a good company. I think it should be renamed TOYOTA

I will never waste my money on this product or any product made by this company. They have lost sight

:angry2: I solved the problem - no support what so sever from Sonic on this product. What's the fix - try to remove the garbage from your computer and return it to the store. I got one error fixed then received a Code 000D. Removed everything from the harddrive - reformatted the hard drive - reloaded a clean install of Windows 7, first software to load was creator 2010 and still received the Code 000D.

This use to be good software and a good company. I think it should be renamed TOYOTA

I will never waste my money on this product or any product made by this company. They have lost sight

That code mean that your computer can't read the disc - dirt, scratch or other. Look for gunk on the edges and/or dirt/scratches on the surface. Copy the disc to your computer if you can and install from there.

If you can't copy the disc, take it back to where you bought it and them them there is a bad disc. Most reputable stores will exchange them.