• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sonic Backup My PC

vonbrown

Question

I installed Roxio Easy CD Creator 6 (just classic) then installed EMC 7, then updated to 7.5 and now I can not find/run Backup My PC, why? I tried to modify installation of 7.5 through control panel, but I don't have this option. I am asking here first because I have had great success with the answers in the installation and use of my Roxio products from the wonderful people who visit this forum. You can search these forums for my previous questions. Thank you to all who have helped me in the past.

1 answer to this question

While chasing down an answer for a problem regarding Backup My PC this morning (EMC 7.5, updated) I just ahppen to notice that it had been grayed out on the home page. Have no idea why,but I un-installed (Control Panel/Add/remove Programs, nothing else) and then using my original retail program disc I re-installed the program including the "Content" CD and then made the update for it with the Roxio download.

After re-booting and bringing up my home page again---WALA--it's all back working perfect again. I'm not sure if that might cure your problem but it's worth a try.

Frank...

Archived