Multiple .avi files onto a dvd

mzo

Question

I have spent hours trying to figure out how to do this in roxio I appreciate your help.

I want to be able to burn multiple .avi files onto a dvd so that my home(non computer) dvd player can play them. If I burn 1 .avi file to dvd it plays in my player, however when I burn 2 .avi files onto a dvd, put it into my dvd player I can select the first movie and it plays, I can select the secon movie but it does not play, I have tried it with duplicate .avi files to no avail.

I dont need any fancy menus or anything

4 answers to this question

I have spent hours trying to figure out how to do this in roxio I appreciate your help.

I want to be able to burn multiple .avi files onto a dvd so that my home(non computer) dvd player can play them. If I burn 1 .avi file to dvd it plays in my player, however when I burn 2 .avi files onto a dvd, put it into my dvd player I can select the first movie and it plays, I can select the secon movie but it does not play, I have tried it with duplicate .avi files to no avail.

I dont need any fancy menus or anything

Not much information in your post. We don't even know what software you are using - Roxio tells us nothing. Without that there is no help we can give.

I am not sure what to use, I have roxio creator 2010 pro wich includes many apps: creator classic, roxio creator 2010 pro,mydvd etc..

I was told that I could do this functionality if I purchased the product problem is I dont see how

I am not sure what to use, I have roxio creator 2010 pro wich includes many apps: creator classic, roxio creator 2010 pro,mydvd etc..

I was told that I could do this functionality if I purchased the product problem is I dont see how

Here are two links to topics that might help you get started

Link1

link2

On a slightly different approach - hos long (time duration) are the two avi files?

A DVD can only hold about one hour iof good quality video - longer than that and quality drops and if it's excessively long it affects the menu