Creator 10 Pro with Windows Movie Maker

2dogs

Question

Running Vista (32bit) with very recently purchased and installed Roxio 10 Pro. Everytime I use WMM, message states "The Setup must update files or services that cannot be updated while the system is running' If I cancel I then get messgae headed 'Roxio Cineplayer Decoder Pack' which states 'the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable'- clickOK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package CPDP.msi in the box below' If i cancel this message, WMM doesn't publish my DVD. I'm not on a network, just a stand-alone pc. Any one help please?

1 answer to this question

Running Vista (32bit) with very recently purchased and installed Roxio 10 Pro. Everytime I use WMM, message states "The Setup must update files or services that cannot be updated while the system is running' If I cancel I then get messgae headed 'Roxio Cineplayer Decoder Pack' which states 'the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable'- clickOK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package CPDP.msi in the box below' If i cancel this message, WMM doesn't publish my DVD. I'm not on a network, just a stand-alone pc. Any one help please?

And have you tried pointing it to \CPDECODERPACK_432 in the installation disc or in extracted folder if this was a download purchase?