• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Old Version of Sonic MyDVD 5.3 LE

windtalker

I have this software and I love it! However Windows 7 is not compatible with this software? Thank you very much Microsoft....

Anyway, I know this software is old (about 6 years or so) but before I invest in another, I wish I understood it more. Will Roxio Creator 2010 make great movies?

Thanks

I have this software and I love it! However Windows 7 is not compatible with this software? Thank you very much Microsoft....

Anyway, I know this software is old (about 6 years or so) but before I invest in another, I wish I understood it more. Will Roxio Creator 2010 make great movies?

Thanks

Probably not with a 6 year old computer. :lol: ( I figured that you got a new one.) What computer do you have now?

Probably not with a 6 year old computer. :lol: ( I figured that you got a new one.) What computer do you have now?

My current computer was purchased in Oct 2009. It is a Dell Inpirion with upgraded Graphics card and 4GB of RAM.

So will Roxio 2010 make good movies?

Edited by windtalker

My current computer was purchased in Oct 2009. It is a Dell Inpirion with upgraded Graphics card and 4GB of RAM.

So will Roxio 2010 make good movies?

Yes :rolleyes: it will of course depend on the source material and the effort you put into making a "good movie"

Can you be a little more specific.... thats like saying "I have a car. its black".

Sorry, I am not the best computer person....can you tell?

The computer is a Dell Inspirion, but I added a graphics card and extra RAM so it has 4GB of Ram. I looked at the System info and it says it has an Intel Celeron CPU 450 @2.20 GHz 2.19 GHx

Ram 4.00 GB ( 3.25 usable)

32 Bit Operating system

For one of you experienced movie makers will The Roxio 2010 accept MP4 vidoes to make movies with? I tried using Movie Maker from Windows and it would not accept MP4 or Quicktime movies. Window Live Movie Maker in my humble opinion stinks the place up, even though it will accept MP4 vidoes. It is incredibly limited with no storyboard and very little capability to be creative with overlays, etc. Does Roxio 2010 do any of those things? I used to LOVE making movies but now I have quit.

Would like to start again............so any help would be appreciated.

Edited by windtalker

Sorry, I am not the best computer person....can you tell?

The computer is a Dell Inspirion, but I added a graphics card and extra RAM so it has 4GB of Ram. I looked at the System info and it says it has an Intel Celeron CPU 450 @2.20 GHz 2.19 GHxRam 4.00 GB ( 3.25 usable)

32 Bit Operating system

For one of you experienced movie makers will The Roxio 2010 accept MP4 vidoes to make movies with? I tried using Movie Maker from Windows and it would not accept MP4 or Quicktime movies. Window Live Movie Maker in my humble opinion stinks the place up, even though it will accept MP4 vidoes. It is incredibly limited with no storyboard and very little capability to be creative with overlays, etc. Does Roxio 2010 do any of those things? I used to LOVE making movies but now I have quit.

Would like to start again............so any help would be appreciated.

That Celeron processor is a big problem.

The absolute minimim requirements are:

"•For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel® 1.6 GHz Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and 1GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7. For video editing and conversion and DVD playback: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 1GB RAM. Multi-core processor with at least 2GB RAM recommended."

If you would have had somethng better, I would have recommendedthat you buy the product directly from Roxio's on-line store and try it. That way you would have had 30 days to return it if it didn't meet your needs. I personally don't think the product will perform for you. Perhaps others will disagree with me.