• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Convert video from DVD to Mpg4

MSProductions

Question

I have someone coming over that wants to capture a clip from a TV appearance they did that is on DVD and convert it to something they can post on YouTube or place in their website.

I looked it up in the Creator 2009 User Guide.pdf but couldn't find anything specific and I need answers yesterday.

Any instructions or suggestions?

3 answers to this question

I have someone coming over that wants to capture a clip from a TV appearance they did that is on DVD and convert it to something they can post on YouTube or place in their website.

I looked it up in the Creator 2009 User Guide.pdf but couldn't find anything specific and I need answers yesterday.

Any instructions or suggestions?

How many do you want? Edit Video-Advanced then output the file (icon above the preview screen), Video Copy and Convert ('nuf said) or Media Manager !

Try this for Media Manager upload. it is for an earlier version but should still work for Creator 2009.

I don't have Creator 2009 on my computer so I can't show you how to use it to make a mp4 file. The one in Creator 2010 is somewhat different.

Edited by sknis