• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

DHKeith

Sonic UDF crashes WindowsXp

Question

This is the second time that installing the Sonic UDF software that came with my Sony DVR camera has crashed my computer. I am running Windows XP, have obtained all of the XP updates, and after crashing was unable to go to a previous good configuration after a restart in safe mode. I was able to uninstall the Sony DVR camera software, but not the UDF software. Any suggestions?

1 answer to this question

Guest ml
This is the second time that installing the Sonic UDF software that came with my Sony DVR camera has crashed my computer. I am running Windows XP, have obtained all of the XP updates, and after crashing was unable to go to a previous good configuration after a restart in safe mode. I was able to uninstall the Sony DVR camera software, but not the UDF software. Any suggestions?

Check the Sony website support.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/select-sy...&NAVDISP=di

If there is a software update for that camcorder, they'll have it. Software that comes with camcorders/cameras usually has been modified to work specifically with that product so the updates are available from the camcorder/camera manufacturer's website.

Sony also has some great tutorials for their products.