VHS to DVD Software

Wamphyri

Question

I am trying to load the software for Easy VHS to DVD. I connected the video capture device to the usb port. The I inserted the disk and followed the instructions. It says it finished but the program isn't anywhere on the computer. Does anybody know why it isn't loading?

1 answer to this question

I am trying to load the software for Easy VHS to DVD. I connected the video capture device to the usb port. The I inserted the disk and followed the instructions. It says it finished but the program isn't anywhere on the computer. Does anybody know why it isn't loading?

Tell us what OS you are using and maybe we can figure out if it got loaded or not. Irregardless of what system you installed it on however, you should have gotten a new Icon on your desktop for VHS2DVD. For starters, go to your device manager and with the USB Capture Device plugged into a USB 2.0 port on the computer (you don't have to have all the cables from a VCR hooked up for this however, just the device plugged in) and look under the line item that says "Sound, Video and Game Controllers" (click the littel + sign next to that line) and let us know what drivers are shown.

Also, depending on what OS you are running, you can check to see other locations as well to see if it shows being installed (need operating system to tell where to go there though)

Frank...