• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Alpha_a

Uninstalling Roxio BackOnTrack

Question

hi everyone;

i have a compaq mini , i found roxio backonrack in it , i tried to unstall it but that's impossible, first no icon , no desktop short cut , nothing in my start menu , i tried many times and every time the same error message occured :

Error installing message , code 0652 please can any one help me deal with this problem, i don't want to reformat and install another windows xp because of this.

5 answers to this question

hi everyone;

i have a compaq mini , i found roxio backonrack in it , i tried to unstall it but that's impossible, first no icon , no desktop short cut , nothing in my start menu , i tried many times and every time the same error message occured :

Error installing message , code 0652 please can any one help me deal with this problem, i don't want to reformat and install another windows xp because of this.

Try this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301

no result, the program do not install because of error reading a faile named C:\config.msi\1f3861.rbv something like this , when i clicked ok an other error was shawn, saying that a file for restauration is missed pffff that's very very bad , i never asked to install this .... software it's turning all wrong

no result, the program do not install because of error reading a faile named C:\config.msi\1f3861.rbv something like this , when i clicked ok an other error was shawn, saying that a file for restauration is missed pffff that's very very bad , i never asked to install this .... software it's turning all wrong

Are you saying that you cant install the Windows CleanUp Utility?.

Is the Back on Track program listed in the Add/Remove Programs in your Control Panel?.

Edited by ogdens

hi everyone;

Is Back On Track causing a problem? If not, why are you so keen to uninstall it? If so, what problem is it causing?

I guess I'd also ask if it has no desktop icon,no start menu entry or anything how do you know it's there?