• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Creator 9 and custom installation

ray12

Question

I wanted to put Roxio Creator 7.5 on an older Pentium 4 computer. I noticed before that when I did a custom installation before , it still installs programs you didn't want. In particular, I wanted to not install Videowave, not to mention it doesn't work with IE7 on. Not sure why it still shows up. Any suggestions? thanks

5 answers to this question

I wanted to put Roxio Creator 7.5 on an older Pentium 4 computer. I noticed before that when I did a custom installation before , it still installs programs you didn't want. In particular, I wanted to not install Videowave, not to mention it doesn't work with IE7 on. Not sure why it still shows up. Any suggestions? thanks

What program do you want to install? Your topic says EMC 9 but in your post you talk about installing EMC 7.5? :blink:

What program do you want to install? Your topic says EMC 9 but in your post you talk about installing EMC 7.5? :blink:

Sorry about that. I originally was going to do a custom install of Roxio 9 but then changed my mind as I was thinking about it and decided on Roxio 7.5.

Sorry about that. I originally was going to do a custom install of Roxio 9 but then changed my mind as I was thinking about it and decided on Roxio 7.5.

If you have IE 7 on your computer, there is no point in trying to install a suite (EMC 7.5) that isn't going to work with it.

And, VideoWave is a core component on all of the suites, so you aren't going to be able to install the software without installing VideoWave.

If you have IE 7 on your computer, there is no point in trying to install a suite (EMC 7.5) that isn't going to work with it.

And, VideoWave is a core component on all of the suites, so you aren't going to be able to install the software without installing VideoWave.

I thought only Videowave does not work with IE7, IE8 in Roxio 7.5?