• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

creating a CD from music files on my computer

djmaster

Question

With the old version of easy cd creator 5, I could easily create a cd, then print out a copy of the songs listed. Im wanting to do this useing my new creator 2010 but cannot figure out where to start or end! Its like a totally different program! Can anyone guide me through this? I would so much appreciate any help!

1 answer to this question

DJMaster,

From the left side of the Home screen, click on Music/Audio then go across to 'Burn Audio CDs' under the Create heading.

You can then activate the 'Quick Find' library function to monitor your computer and list the music it finds, or you can simply drag audio files from Windows Explorer into the right-hand pane to set up your disc. That part's very like using Creator 5. You shift tracks around by highlighting them and using the blue up and down arrows, and can add information to them by using the "i" in a blue circle button.

Once your disc is set up, you insert a blank CD and click on the green arrow at the bottom right of your working screen.

It is a lot different, isn't it.