• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Upgrading from 9 to 2010 Pro

normtalbot

Question

7 answers to this question

Anyone have a good way to upgrade from Media Creator 9 to the latest 2010. I have created photp DVD's in 9 and hope I can bring them into 2010 for editing, etc. Thanks

What do you mean by "hope I can bring them into 2010 for editing,"? Once you have burned a DVD you really cannot do any more editing directly. You would have to "capture" the video from the DVD to your hard drive and start a brand new project to make any changes. Of course you will not have access to any transitions, effects, audio, etc that you added in "9".

Thanks for replies. I guess it is best to uninstall Creator 9 on my son's desktop and instal lates 2010 version. I have 2009 on my computer and want to upgrade both mine and son's to 2010. He runs XP and I Vista on my Toshiba laptop. So I am assuming it isa best to uninstall prior versions before upgrading!

Thanks for replies. I guess it is best to uninstall Creator 9 on my son's desktop and instal lates 2010 version. I have 2009 on my computer and want to upgrade both mine and son's to 2010. He runs XP and I Vista on my Toshiba laptop. So I am assuming it isa best to uninstall prior versions before upgrading!

If you don't mind me asking, why are you upgrading?.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you upgrading?.

I like the photo touch up features in 2010 Pro! and my son does more music work than I do so it seems that the latest versions would be a plus for both of us. I do a lot of genealogy work as well as photography work. I like the ability to create photo slideshows with music. Sorry for typos but had surgery on both eyes and still not foucsing as well as I would like to.

I like the photo touch up features in 2010 Pro! and my son does more music work than I do so it seems that the latest versions would be a plus for both of us. I do a lot of genealogy work as well as photography work. I like the ability to create photo slideshows with music. Sorry for typos but had surgery on both eyes and still not foucsing as well as I would like to.

Thanks for the info, not much change on the music.

If you have not seen this here's the site with the comparison's between the 2 versions http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/creator/...hy-upgrade.html