• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

change write speed

Kelo

Question

7 answers to this question

Sorry, I can't get the learning center to go on line, so, how do you change the write speed in C2010?

I checked there is nothing I see about setting burn speeds on the learning center pages..

You should have media loaded to choose available Write Speed Descriptor(s) from the loaded media.

Look in options , advanced tab.. in the Roxio Applications, it's on the burn screen..

post-97-1268626687.jpg post-97-1268626700.jpg

cd

The Learning Center, in the main C2010 screen, shows that I'm not connected to the net, I was but that isn't an issue - yet.

I can change the music cd write speed but not the DVD write speed - when burning music discs. I only have the options to click the help and cancel buttons. I'm wondering if the entire program installed properly?

The Learning Center, in the main C2010 screen, shows that I'm not connected to the net, I was but that isn't an issue - yet.

I can change the music cd write speed but not the DVD write speed - when burning music discs. I only have the options to click the help and cancel buttons. I'm wondering if the entire program installed properly?

Do you have the (+) clicked to (-) so the Burn Options show?

post-97-1268662479.jpg

post-97-1268662485.jpg

cd

Yes, the + and - are there. I changed the DVD speed so I'll try a burn again and get back to you but I don't hold out much hope - I'm having Nero problems too...

I'm trying to post a pic of the errors but there isn't an upload button showing anywhere.

Edited by Kelo