• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Pixley pictures

Jet-Tech

Question

When I create a photo show I use high res pictures. When it is playing back the pictures are pixley exept when they transition in or out they clear for that second, so is it the reselution on playback or something I can do. I play it back on a sony blue ray, onto a Sony 46 LCD1080i flat screen.

:mellow: HELP anyone

1 answer to this question

When I create a photo show I use high res pictures. When it is playing back the pictures are pixley exept when they transition in or out they clear for that second, so is it the reselution on playback or something I can do. I play it back on a sony blue ray, onto a Sony 46 LCD1080i flat screen.

:mellow: HELP anyone

The photo shows are lower quality than what you are probably used to. They are 720 by 480. Both your Blu-ray player and big screen TV are trying to stretch the pixels. That would result in blurriness but not the pixelation you are talking about. Try playing the disc on a different player and TV to see if it is still blurry or try playing it on your computer.

What brand of discs are you using? Don't use Memorex or store brands. Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden (on-line only) are the best.

Let us know.

Edit, how do you have your DVD player hooked up to your TV?

Edited by sknis