• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Julio Bro's topic

Julio Bro

Question

Sorry to revive this thread, but I have a similar problem. The difference is my machine is up-to-date and already reinstalled the program and keeps failing.

Since 2007, I have an HP Pavilion dv6000 with Vista Home Premium, which came with EasyMedia Creator Basic 9.

Creating MP3s and Data discs is cool. But whenever I try to prepare a DVD disc with conversion of multiple .mov, .avi, .wmv, etc, after processing 4 or 6 files it stops and closes. This happens even when creating an image.

If I prepare only a couple of files, it usually works, but with a bunch...it fails.

Any possible solutions?

3 answers to this question

Sorry to revive this thread, but I have a similar problem. The difference is my machine is up-to-date and already reinstalled the program and keeps failing.

Since 2007, I have an HP Pavilion dv6000 with Vista Home Premium, which came with EasyMedia Creator Basic 9.

Creating MP3s and Data discs is cool. But whenever I try to prepare a DVD disc with conversion of multiple .mov, .avi, .wmv, etc, after processing 4 or 6 files it stops and closes. This happens even when creating an image.

If I prepare only a couple of files, it usually works, but with a bunch...it fails.

Any possible solutions?

Please start a new thread stating your problem with some more information such where the files come from, how long in time is the total project. Does it always stop with a particular type of file?

It could also be that your EMC 9 Basic version (whatever that is) is not fully Vista compatible. Most likely though your OEM version is not the full retail version and as such has some features crippled or even missing. It may not accept some of the video file types you are using.

Why would you post in the Trial version forum when you do not even have that version?

Edited by myguggi

What you have is a cut-down version produced for HP and part of the agreement for that is that HP does the software support.

The problem is there are that many OEM versions (all with differences) and it's hard to be specific about one (we all use the full versions and don't know what has been sliced and diced on the OEM versions)