CD Spin Doctor corrupt program file?

brucho

Question

I purchased and downloaded CD Spin Doctor 2 days ago. On copying the disk image I receive the message "There may be a problem with this disk image." I opened it anyway and installed. The software appeared. Recording function works, but the entire program crashes when going to save waveform of recording. I have managed to get the waveform about three times but after dozens of tries.

Also, program will not save files, but creates 'junk' files of just a few megabits.

To make matters worse, I tried to re-download the program from Roxio website, and it doesn't recognize my order number! The website phone for download assistance has been busy for an hour.

Can anyone offer some advice out there? Thanks.

1 answer to this question

What is your version of Spin Doctor and what version OS X are you using? Is your Spin Doctor the one bundled with Toast 10 or purchased as a standalone? Go to the software updates page and get the latest version and install it again. If it is the one bundled with Toast then download the latest Toast update and don't use the one that is downloaded separately. If a clean install from a new download doesn't work properly, please let us know.