Ron W

Uploading photoshows to own web site

Question

If I create a photoshopw and would like to upload it to my own web site , what is the procedure to follow?

4 answers to this question

If I create a photoshopw and would like to upload it to my own web site , what is the procedure to follow?

Do you have a premium account? If so you can go to your online photoshow page and choose to save as a mg4 file and they will e-mail it to you then you can download it to your page. If you have a facebook or one of the other social networking sites you can choose to download to that site. (just choose post)

.......or to make viewing the PhotoShow faster, place a link to the PhotoShow on a page on your web site. I do that quite successfully.

I'm not sure if your software will allow you to upload that mp4 file and if it does, how long it takes for someone who wants to watch it to download (yes, it has to download) to the computer. A lot of the on line videos on web sites are flv format. Even those get slow. (I have those also).

.......or to make viewing the PhotoShow faster, place a link to the PhotoShow on a page on your web site. I do that quite successfully.

I'm not sure if your software will allow you to upload that mp4 file and if it does, how long it takes for someone who wants to watch it to download (yes, it has to download) to the computer. A lot of the on line videos on web sites are flv format. Even those get slow. (I have those also).

I haven't had a problem with mp4 yet, places like photobucket that use flv usually change it. I put mp4 on facebook, MySpace and several others. Once I download it to the site, people visiting my sight just have to click on it to view it not download it. But your suggestion about the link works too, I just like seeing the thumbnail on the sight which of course you don't get with posting the link. 

Of course, you can also copy and paste the Flash code from the "Post on other Web sites" option, if your web site supports that.