pjhall

Photoshow premium

Question

How can I post a link to my slide shows on My Space or Facebook? When I click on the download and post, it downloads it and tells me to fill out the web page to post it. What web page? I have figured out how to burn them to dvds and save them on my computer but not this. I had a Photoshow bundled with Roxio 10 Pro and then i upgraded to Premium and there may be a conflict somewhere or I am just doing something wrong. Is there any way to copy and paste the link to My Space? I checked download all but when i go to my online account, no shows are there. Please help.

7 answers to this question

How can I post a link to my slide shows on My Space or Facebook? When I click on the download and post, it downloads it and tells me to fill out the web page to post it. What web page? I have figured out how to burn them to dvds and save them on my computer but not this. I had a Photoshow bundled with Roxio 10 Pro and then i upgraded to Premium and there may be a conflict somewhere or I am just doing something wrong. Is there any way to copy and paste the link to My Space? I checked download all but when i go to my online account, no shows are there. Please help.

You probably don't have Roxio 10 Pro. I would guess that you have Roxio Creator 2010 Pro. Please don't use a shortened name to distinguish it from Roxio EMC 10. There is no conflict with the programs. The web page would be your My Space or Facebook page.

Are you now using Photo Show 6?

Did you upload the PhotoShow or did you just save it? Save it puts it on your computer. Click on Done and then click on upload to your member page.

Then you go to your PhotoShow page, and click on the Photo Show, you should see a link. Just use Windows CTRL- C to copy the link and then CTRL-V to paste the link on your web page.

Did you try the post and link button? What happened? I don't have an account so I won't try that part of it.

Let us know how it works for you.

Edited by sknis

Ok, I have Roxio Creator 10 Pro. I have PhotoShow 6, which Roxio tech support had me reinstall. Like I said, I click on Post to my member page. It uploads but then goes off the page but is not on my member page. I have saved the file, burned a dvd but I cannot get it to anywhere I can share it online. After I did it the last time, tech support had flown the coop. They're pretty much worthless anyway. All of the good help I've received has been on these forums.

In reply to the last part of your comment, anything I click on there starts it uploading and then it goes off the screen when it is finished and there is nothing on my member page.

Ok, I have Roxio Creator 10 Pro. I have PhotoShow 6, which Roxio tech support had me reinstall. Like I said, I click on Post to my member page. It uploads but then goes off the page but is not on my member page. I have saved the file, burned a dvd but I cannot get it to anywhere I can share it online. After I did it the last time, tech support had flown the coop. They're pretty much worthless anyway. All of the good help I've received has been on these forums.

In reply to the last part of your comment, anything I click on there starts it uploading and then it goes off the screen when it is finished and there is nothing on my member page.

I don't want to argue but unless you have an OEM version, there is no program like Roxio Creator 10 Pro. EMC 10 or Creator 2010.

Are you signed into your member page?

Did you contact Photo Show technical support here -- look to the right of this page. Roxio support is different.

I don't want to argue but unless you have an OEM version, there is no program like Roxio Creator 10 Pro. EMC 10 or Creator 2010.

Are you signed into your member page?

Did you contact Photo Show technical support here -- look to the right of this page. Roxio support is different.

I don't want to argue either but I'll be glad to send you my receipt for my order. It wouldn't copy and paste or you would see it. It says Roxio Creator 2010 Pro. Yes, I signed into my member page and yes, I contacted Roxio support and was in an online chat for about 30 minutes while she told me to do everything I had already done. After I reinstalled at her advice, I

came back and she was gone.

I don't want to argue either but I'll be glad to send you my receipt for my order. It wouldn't copy and paste or you would see it. It says Roxio Creator 2010 Pro. Yes, I signed into my member page and yes, I contacted Roxio support and was in an online chat for about 30 minutes while she told me to do everything I had already done. After I reinstalled at her advice, I

You mentioned Roxio Creator 10 Pro in post #3, hence the confusion. ;)

There would be no arguement if you used the correct name in your posts. Quote from your post #3: "Ok, I have Roxio Creator 10 Pro."

So I take it when you select "Open my Member Page..." from the Online menu in PhotoShow 6, there is no show there? If so, then it sounds like it wasn't uploaded. You might want to try creating a new show with a single photo just to trouble-shoot this.