• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

RoxioSUXbigtime

Roxio my dvd 10 pro

Question

I have paid for My DVD 10 pro and installed a new hard drive. When I tried to redownload it, it tells me it can not find my oder. As anyone who has bought anything from roxio knows, their tech support is as useful as a condom with a hole in it.

Does anyone know where I can get the d-load from (or the trial version)? I have my email with the key code and things, so not looking for a hack, just the program itself.

Trust me, if it was up to me I am fine without, but my girlfriend insist that since I paid for it I might as well have it. I tried telling her what a joke the Roxio Company is and how I will never buy anything from them again (even if they offered me every program they have for a penny). She will not let up on "what is right" tho..... so pleaseeeee does anyone know where I can redownload this piece of crap?

4 answers to this question

I have paid for My DVD 10 pro and installed a new hard drive. When I tried to redownload it, it tells me it can not find my oder. As anyone who has bought anything from roxio knows, their tech support is as useful as a condom with a hole in it.

Does anyone know where I can get the d-load from (or the trial version)? I have my email with the key code and things, so not looking for a hack, just the program itself.

Trust me, if it was up to me I am fine without, but my girlfriend insist that since I paid for it I might as well have it. I tried telling her what a joke the Roxio Company is and how I will never buy anything from them again (even if they offered me every program they have for a penny). She will not let up on "what is right" tho..... so pleaseeeee does anyone know where I can redownload this piece of crap?

There is no trial version. Why don't you contact Customer service, nobody here can help you since we are just users. With your attitude you won't get much help here anyway :lol:

What program do you have? There is no myDVD 10 Pro listed on the Roxio website.

Edited by myguggi

There is no trial version. Why don't you contact Customer service, nobody here can help you since we are just users. With your attitude you won't get much help here anyway :lol:

What program do you have? There is no myDVD 10 Pro listed on the Roxio website.

Ok change that to MY DVD 10 Premiere... Contact customer support? And how would you suggest I do that? Click on customer care & try to sift through their preposted questions. Finally get through to an online form that never gets answered?

Have them tell me to go to web addy & put in my order # and password, when I clearly stated that I tried that & it does not work?

How can a user help me? Well one that has ordered it, still has the d-load on hand and can send it to me maybe? Gee now there is a novel idea!

I did not create this attitude, they did! From the looks of it, you could work for their customer support, as you have the same concept as them (talk a lot but actually say nothing).

I am looking for a true "community member" as they would not have asked how can they help me, they would know what I needed (the d-load). Not a person who is trying to drive up their number of post to look cool.

How to re-download software

Knowledgebase Article : 000010GN

Issue

How do I re-download my Roxio software that I purchased from the eStore?

http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/conte...0GN&PARAMS=

cd

If the product purchase time has passed more than 30 days and that you have not signed up for Extended Download Service, you will not have ability to re-download and would be required to contact CS at the contact provided in the KB

Edited by firenhancer