Putting Tracks on the Slide Show

deb930

Question

I can't seem to get the track to play after putting the first one on. If I put the second one on it tells me I can't, someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I have the Roxio 2010 and I would think you would lay the tracks like you would in Windows SVS Movie Maker. Please explain to me what to do. :unsure:

Thanks

Deb930

2 answers to this question

I can't seem to get the track to play after putting the first one on. If I put the second one on it tells me I can't, someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I have the Roxio 2010 and I would think you would lay the tracks like you would in Windows SVS Movie Maker. Please explain to me what to do. :unsure:

Thanks

Deb930

I don't know what you are doing wrong since I can't understand what you are doing. What do you mean by "I can't seem to get the track to play after putting the first one on" for example. Please explain exactly what you are doing, which program from C2010 you are using.

I agree; is it possible that the OP is using one of the Slide Show Assistants rather then "Edit-Video-Advanced" aka Video Wave?

Hint, In Video Wave timeline view, add the music to alternating music and sound effects tracks. Drag them to where you want them. Add fade in/out. Play with overlaping them

Archived