• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Fiat Uno caught by a speed camera

Brendon

I don't think Fiats have ejector seats, Paul. :)

Looking closely at that photo, I wouldn't be surprised if the pole was taken out in the collision or if the wrecking crew didn't cut it off with a gas-axe or similar.

The other vehicles in the background all seem to be wrecks, and that would be an odd place to site the pole. I think they might just have loaded the whole thing onto the back of a truck and taken it back to the yard for examination. You'd certainly have to install a new pole and camera housing before a camera could go back in there, so you wouldn't lose much by cutting it off.

I don't think Fiats have ejector seats, Paul. :)

Looking closely at that photo, I wouldn't be surprised if the pole was taken out in the collision or if the wrecking crew didn't cut it off with a gas-axe or similar.

The other vehicles in the background all seem to be wrecks, and that would be an odd place to site the pole. I think they might just have loaded the whole thing onto the back of a truck and taken it back to the yard for examination. You'd certainly have to install a new pole and camera housing before a camera could go back in there, so you wouldn't lose much by cutting it off.

Never heard that particular term, but I like it! Around these parts we call an oxy-acetylene torch a "smoke wrench".

Archived