Unknown Error [0x00000001]

transient

Question

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone can clue me in to this error. I run the version of the this program that comes free with a burner, a Plextor 760a. The disks burn, and they play on my comp. but why is this happening? Thanks in Advance....

2 answers to this question

<!--quoteo(post=323379:date=Apr 3 2010, 12:12 AM:name=transient)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (transient @ Apr 3 2010, 12:12 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=323379"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone can clue me in to this error. I run the version of the this program that comes free with a burner, a Plextor 760a. The disks burn, and they play on my comp. but why is this happening? Thanks in Advance....<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

As it says, it is an unknown error! I know that the Plextor would have a full copy of Creator 2009 as a freebie. What program do you really have and what application are you using? Other than the error, is there any other problem?

Looking at the Plextor site, it come with

"Roxio® Easy Media Creator™ 7 DVD Basic Edition** is an award winning software suite which combines full-featured photo, video, music, burning, and authoring applications for the PC."

That version is several years and versions old. That means the drive is old and may be failing or not communicating with your computer well. What operating system are you using?

Sorry forgot about this post hehe.

Yup thats what the program is. Iam running XP Pro with sp3 updated. I am currently usin g hp dvd1260 x 4 drives.

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone can clue me in to this error. I run the version of the this program that comes free with a burner, a Plextor 760a. The disks burn, and they play on my comp. but why is this happening? Thanks in Advance....

As it says, it is an unknown error! I know that the Plextor would have a full copy of Creator 2009 as a freebie. What program do you really have and what application are you using? Other than the error, is there any other problem?

Looking at the Plextor site, it come with

"Roxio® Easy Media Creator™ 7 DVD Basic Edition** is an award winning software suite which combines full-featured photo, video, music, burning, and authoring applications for the PC."

That version is several years and versions old. That means the drive is old and may be failing or not communicating with your computer well. What operating system are you using?

Don't be a transient, please come back and give us more information. B)

Archived