Roxio 2010 Plus?

hdsledge

Question

:huh: im confused. can anyone show me, on the Roxio store site, where they sell Creator 2010 'Plus'? i see Creator 2010, and Creator 2010 'Pro'.... but i dont see Creator 2010 'Plus'. not from Roxio anyways. i know that you can buy a program called Creator 2010 'Plus' because i bought one myself at the local Target store outlet. i had nothing but issues with it.... and i see in the forums that alot of people are suffering the same fate.

i asked my questions in a different thread, and had it suggested that Creator 2010 'Plus' is some sort of knock off, or pirated program. it looks real enough, virtually identical to a real Roxio product. but, it didnt even come with a users guide. the list of issues i had trying to use the program was long, and tedious. after swallowing my pride, and the $80 i spent on this junk at the target store (btw...they dont do returns on opened programs, even if they are fraudulent), i bought Creator 2010 at best buy, and it works perfectly. no issues at all. im smiling..... :lol:

4 answers to this question

Essentially it is the same as the straight (non-Pro) version of Roxio Creator 2010 w/o the Back On Track software program and the AVCHD project capability is removed from MyDVD…

If those features won't be missed, then it is a good deal :lol:

The Pro has more features than both of those versions... It is possible... that the Installer has been updated in the last version you bought, otherwise there is no difference at all in the base programs.

Donate that Plus to a charity and take the tax write off. :P When you installed it, did you check the disc for scratches or other gunk. Sometimes a bad disc gets through and that can create all kinds of havoc. Usually, it is just that people install with the anti-virus running or to a heavily fragmented disc. Since you were able to install and run the Pro, that didn't seem to be your problem. Have fun.

Use the learning center to get familiar with the program. Come back if you have any particular questions.

Archived