• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Voice / Picture Sync

stub1234

When i convert a recorded TV show from DVR-MS to ipod format the sound is out of sync with the video. It gets worse as the show goes on, and ends up being at least 30 seconds out by the end of a 30 minute tv show.

Any ideas how this can be cured?

30 seconds out of sync? Ouch! I've never seen a sync issue that bad. It's difficult to know exactly what is going wrong without knowing what audio/video decoders you're using or the audio/video format within your dvr-ms file. I recommend contacting Roxio support. There is a new version of MyTV ToGo in the works which will fix some audio sync issues. Support can probably hook you up with a solution or, at minimum, information on a product update.

I was being as nice as i could - the support provided was useless. I asked for help on mytvtogo, and got some standard, irrelevant reply refering to a product called videowave. Further attempts to get the right support didn't get any response from Roxio.

I think its Roxio sho should be 'nice' and provide proper support for their products. All it would have taken is an reply aying that an update version is going to released and that may well sort out my issues.....

Archived