• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Audio on Burned DVD

Datibeem

Question

I have created 24 small slide shows in Videowave and have burned all but one to myDVD. Each slideshow has about 15 photos and a sound effect and audio track. This last slideshow previews fine but after burning the sound effect does not play on the DVD player. All other slideshows are fine and in the same format. I tried to burn the ISO image and that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Thank You!

3 answers to this question

I have created 24 small slide shows in Videowave and have burned all but one to myDVD. Each slideshow has about 15 photos and a sound effect and audio track. This last slideshow previews fine but after burning the sound effect does not play on the DVD player. All other slideshows are fine and in the same format. I tried to burn the ISO image and that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Thank You!

Do you mean that you burned 24 DVDs, each with one slideshow on it? It's only the 24th DVD that is giving your problems? What does "I tried to burn the ISO image and that didn't work either. " mean? You can't create the iso file or you can't burn the iso file to DVD?

So what are you doing different on that slideshow? What happens if you use a different sound effect? What sound effect is it?

Do you mean that you burned 24 DVDs, each with one slideshow on it? It's only the 24th DVD that is giving your problems? What does "I tried to burn the ISO image and that didn't work either. " mean? You can't create the iso file or you can't burn the iso file to DVD?

So what are you doing different on that slideshow? What happens if you use a different sound effect? What sound effect is it?

Sorry for the confusion.. Yes, each DVD has one slideshow on it. Yes, it is only the one slideshow that is giving me trouble. The sound effect is a recording of a young girl reading a letter to her mom so I can't substitute another sound effect.

I was able to create an .iso file but obviously it doesn't have the sound effect track either because when I burned the .iso to a dvd , it did not play the sound effect audio.

The weird thing is that when I preview the videowave file in MyDVD, it works fine. But the sound effect audio is dropped on the burned DVD.

Thank You.

Sorry for the confusion.. Yes, each DVD has one slideshow on it. Yes, it is only the one slideshow that is giving me trouble. The sound effect is a recording of a young girl reading a letter to her mom so I can't substitute another sound effect.

I was able to create an .iso file but obviously it doesn't have the sound effect track either because when I burned the .iso to a dvd , it did not play the sound effect audio.

The weird thing is that when I preview the videowave file in MyDVD, it works fine. But the sound effect audio is dropped on the burned DVD.

Thank You.

Do you have the VLC media player? If yes then you can drag the iso file and drop it on the VLC icon on your desktop and it should play. If not then there is something wrong with the iso file.

If you don't have VLC you can get it from this link

Archived