I am so frustrated with VideoWave and my production

jerald.ramirez@comcast.net

Question

I'm running EMC8, I first tried using "Slideshow assistant" but a person on here told me not to and to use VideOWave instead and which I did, I created a Production, Production1.dmsm extension. I added text to each slide, saved it and gave the file a name and saved it to a secondary backup drive. I opened the production, burned it to an ISO file and then tried to burn it in MyDVD, it encoded ok and finished the burn but I put the disc back in the DVD drive and there's nothing THERE! what the heck happened?

Thanks to all that reply or help

Jerry

3 answers to this question

I'm running EMC8, I first tried using "Slideshow assistant" but a person on here told me not to and to use VideOWave instead and which I did, I created a Production, Production1.dmsm extension. I added text to each slide, saved it and gave the file a name and saved it to a secondary backup drive. I opened the production, burned it to an ISO file and then tried to burn it in MyDVD, it encoded ok and finished the burn but I put the disc back in the DVD drive and there's nothing THERE! what the heck happened?

Thanks to all that reply or help

Jerry

I jsut send mine straight to my DVD and it works fine without creating an iso file. I just do it from the file menu at the top.

I jsut send mine straight to my DVD and it works fine without creating an iso file. I just do it from the file menu at the top.

Pamela, \

Yes, it can be done that way, however, Jerry had already made the .iso so I was trying to explain to him how to get it onto a DVD from there. Most people find burning the .iso method has more capatablity then the way you are doing it. Both ways will work fine. One other nice thing about doing the .iso method is that you can burn multiple copies, plus you can save the .iso file on a cd or on a backup hard drive to be used later.

Archived