• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

cardiroy

Roxio 2010 Cineplayer

Question

I installed and reinstalled roxio 2010 more than 50 times and all progams seem to work well away from cineplayer. It started to play then a error message comes cineplayer encounter a problem and will have to close. if i dont close the error message it will play for a time. if i click send error message to microsft it froze.if i click the x to close error message cineplayer close.also i am very dissappointed in the technical support for roxio because they no they did not rectify the problems but they close your ticket. i even use my original windows xp to run a repair on my pc and started a fresh at begining and run all updates to present and then reinstall roxio 2010 and the cineplayer still having issues.i even called microsoft and some of their techs try to even help to see what the problem was and they couldnt resolved it. at least they try but if i call roxio as soon as they get my ticket number we are looking into the problem but later i check my email they send me the same thing over and over to do then they started to close tickets.

5 answers to this question

I installed and reinstalled roxio 2010 more than 50 times and all progams seem to work well away from cineplayer. It started to play then a error message comes cineplayer encounter a problem and will have to close. if i dont close the error message it will play for a time. if i click send error message to microsft it froze.if i click the x to close error message cineplayer close.also i am very dissappointed in the technical support for roxio because they no they did not rectify the problems but they close your ticket. i even use my original windows xp to run a repair on my pc and started a fresh at begining and run all updates to present and then reinstall roxio 2010 and the cineplayer still having issues.i even called microsoft and some of their techs try to even help to see what the problem was and they couldnt resolved it. at least they try but if i call roxio as soon as they get my ticket number we are looking into the problem but later i check my email they send me the same thing over and over to do then they started to close tickets.

Hi Cadiroy -

I will look into your issues our support team and send to the proper supervisor.

Can you describe the error you are receiving from Cineplayer?

Thanks,

Jon

I so can relate to the issues summarized above. I have creator 9 and have had numerous issues. Support give same advice over & over - then close out my ticket before problem resolved. I'M DONE WITH ROXIO and will be looking for a new software program. <_<<_<

I so can relate to some of the problems described. I've had numerous problems of the years, starting with Creator 5, then 7 then 9. Customer Support sends same "help" advice over & over, then closes out a ticket before my problem is resolved. I'M DONE WITH ROXIO AND WILL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW SOFTWARE PROGRAM. <_<:glare:

Midge, you only came here to post twice. Why not more if you thought you could get help? You asked one question and were given atwo answers but you never came back to tell us if the suggestion worked or didn't work.

Not overlooking Steve that he posted last year about a program that is about 4 years old (EMC 9 dates back to 2006)

Not overlooking Steve that he posted last year about a program that is about 4 years old (EMC 9 dates back to 2006)

Hi Midge -

I reviewed your ticket history and it seems there were plenty of times you were very satisfied with the level of support you have received from us.

Additionally it seems you went on vacation and our tickets are designed to close automatically if a customer doesn't respond in 5 days after the agents last reply. We send out reminders warning customers if the ticket about to be closed as well. But of course those reminders don't help much if you're away from your email. :(

If you wish to reopen the ticket, you can do so:

1. Login to our webticket system.
  2. Under the Quick Links section, click View Your Help Ticket History.
  3. In your ticket list, click on the ticket you want to reopen.
  4. Click on the Reply button.
  5. You should now have a comments field to update the ticket or upload a file.
  6. When done, click the Update button.

I will talk to our administrators and see if we can make this a bit more intuitive as it seems to be a complaint that's getting traction.

Jon