Question

I purchased MyDVD 10 online and received 3 downloads:

MyDVD 10 Premier - ESD

Download: Roxio2010Content_HV15AXD0SQA.exe

Download: RoxioHigh-DefBlu-rayDiscPlugin_HU05BXD0C12.exe

Download: RoxioMyDVDVideoLab_HX30DXD0MV1.exe

I downloaded the top one first, then the second one, and then the one on the bottom. None of them would install. I can't locate the setup. exe. Also, I don't have a folder called Installation. I am running Windows 7. Any ideas? Thanks

4 answers to this question

I purchased MyDVD 10 online and received 3 downloads:

MyDVD 10 Premier - ESD

Download: Roxio2010Content_HV15AXD0SQA.exe

Download: RoxioHigh-DefBlu-rayDiscPlugin_HU05BXD0C12.exe

Download: RoxioMyDVDVideoLab_HX30DXD0MV1.exe

I downloaded the top one first, then the second one, and then the one on the bottom. None of them would install. I can't locate the setup. exe. Also, I don't have a folder called Installation. I am running Windows 7. Any ideas? Thanks

Is it the W-7 compatible version?

The latest version of MyDVD10 Premier is Windows 7 Compatible, so if you bought a download recently you will have the correct one.

Save a copy of your downloads somewhere secure in case you need them again.

RoxioMyDVDVideoLab_HX30DXD0MV1.exe is the program file. I'd install that one first.

RoxioHigh-DefBlu-rayDiscPlugin_HU05BXD0C12.exe is a plugin to the main program. Install that one next.

Roxio2010Content_HV15AXD0SQA.exe is the "content" which provides extra templates, art, etc. Install that last.

The latest version of MyDVD10 Premier is Windows 7 Compatible, so if you bought a download recently you will have the correct one.

Save a copy of your downloads somewhere secure in case you need them again.

RoxioMyDVDVideoLab_HX30DXD0MV1.exe is the program file. I'd install that one first.

RoxioHigh-DefBlu-rayDiscPlugin_HU05BXD0C12.exe is a plugin to the main program. Install that one next.

Roxio2010Content_HV15AXD0SQA.exe is the "content" which provides extra templates, art, etc. Install that last.

I tried your suggestion and got an error message. I am going to get a refund and purchase a product off the self instead of online. I am wanting to convert files from my video camera to DVD....looks like MyDVD 10 will do that. Thanks for your assistance.

Okay. I understand.

Please note that it you want disc(s) in a box and you purchase direct from Roxio you still get the guaranteed right of refund within 30 days, which you probably won't get if you buy from some other vendor.

I wish you success.

Brendon