• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
harrisdh

Download of Photoshow MP4 has audio but no video

Question

When I developed a photoshow of my recent vacation pictures, it looks great via the web. When I download the MP4 file, it contains only audio and no video. Am I hitting some size restriction? All my previous photoshows have worked great.

8 answers to this question

When I developed a photoshow of my recent vacation pictures, it looks great via the web. When I download the MP4 file, it contains only audio and no video. Am I hitting some size restriction? All my previous photoshows have worked great.

Sometimes the site screws up; try again later.

Do you still have it on your computer (Version 6). You could burn it to disc from there or Google for a converter and conveeert to an mp4 there.

Talk to PhotoShow Support here: Look on the right of this page:

I downloaded Photoshow 6 to my PC and was then able to download the show. This time I got the video along with the audio. Now I will take your suggestion and look for something to convert from photoshow to mp4. Thanks!

I downloaded Photoshow 6 to my PC and was then able to download the show. This time I got the video along with the audio. Now I will take your suggestion and look for something to convert from photoshow to mp4. Thanks!

The PhotoShow that you downloaded should already be mp4.

The PhotoShow that you downloaded should already be mp4.

Unless he chose to burn it to his hard drive from the desktop version. He would have to upload it to the online page and then choose the mp4. 

After putting Photoshow ver 6 on my PC then downloading the show, it came down as a .photoshow file not a .mp4 file. When I modify the show on the web and download from the web by hitting the Download a MP4, I do get a mp4 file but with only sound. The total size is 49 MG where I can load a previous show at 77 MG and it works fine. Any free utility to convert a .photoshow to a .mp4? Thanks!

After putting Photoshow ver 6 on my PC then downloading the show, it came down as a .photoshow file not a .mp4 file. When I modify the show on the web and download from the web by hitting the Download a MP4, I do get a mp4 file but with only sound. The total size is 49 MG where I can load a previous show at 77 MG and it works fine. Any free utility to convert a .photoshow to a .mp4? Thanks!

Do you mean a wmv format? When you are in the PhotoShow v6 on your PC on the same page as you were when you chose to download it onto your PC there was an option to upload it to your webpage...........did you do that? 

The version on my PC is .photoshow extension file. I didn't upload it to the web since I first developed it there. I will upload it and see if it will then download as a mp4.

The version on my PC is .photoshow extension file. I didn't upload it to the web since I first developed it there. I will upload it and see if it will then download as a mp4.

It is worth a shot. :rolleyes: